The life and adventures of Emma Swan.
There are very few things I love more on OUAT than Emma’s WTF face.
a discussion on sexual orientation
- me: *explaining various sexual orientations to a classmate*
- classmate: wait, what's polyamory?
- me: well, it's when someone has more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.
- professor: *overhears from front of class*
- professor: that is d i s g u s t i n g
- me: *defensively* um, actually, no it's--
- professor: how DARE they put a greek prefix on a latin root like that?! What right do they have to decimate my beautiful antiquated languages?!?! GREEK AND LATIN DO NOT FRATERNIZE THIS IS LIKE THAT STUPID ROMANTIC SUBPLOT BETWEEN THAT DWARF AND THAT ELF IN THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!
- me: ....
- me: ....
- me: ....
- professor: it should be polyerosy
*jon snow travels to outer space*
aliens: ah, you must be ned stark’s bastard
vampire academy characters, pt. I
Hello Queen of Genovia
8 YEAR OLD ANNABETH GETTING HER STRINGY DAMAGED HAIR CUT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS BY SOME OLDER APHRODITE GIRLS WHO TREAT HER LIKE A PRINCESS AND THEN SHE RUNS TO SHOW LUKE HOW CUTE SHE LOOKS AND FHJKLAKJFHJAKJ BABY ANNABETH
oh no a boy doesnt like my apperance whatever will i do
pretty girls with a messy bun and baggy shirts look hot as fuck but when i do it it’s like i’ve been doing drugs for 5 days straight
TWO PRISONERS ESCAPED IN OHIO!
ONE OF THOSE PRISONERS WAS TJ LANE
IF YOU DONT KNOW HIM HE WAS THE SHOOTER IN THE CHARDON SCHOOL SHOOTING!
PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF YOU LIVE IN OHIO .
PLEASE REBLOG TO LET YOUR OHIO FOLLOWERS KNOW.
Janet Mock on Beyoncé’s feminism.
We can be sexual, sexy and flawless while advocating and fighting and educating and uplifting and critiquing and challenging and giving and everything.
A feminist group based in Guangzhou, China staged an online protest against the sexual exploitation of women in the workplace, revealing a photograph with a message boldly written in red on a whiteboard behind them: “My vagina does not come free with my labor.” More words were written on the women’s thighs, reiterating: “Not freebies.”
The campaign was in response to a recent fatal rape case involving a 20-year-old woman at a state-owned company who was asked by her boss to a dinner. She was sexually assaulted by her boss’s friend and died as a result of her injuries.“Don’t ask your staff to provide part-time escort services. Women should only be asked to provide knowledge or technical skills in the workplace, but not other things,” says Ye Haiyan, an advocate of women’s and children’s rights.
Read more via The New York Times.